COMMER DAY ROOTES ARCHIVE CENTRE

Panky

Administrator
Staff member
Went a couple of years ago with Bernie and Martin. Very interesting day out and enjoyed sorting through all the factory Commer drawings.

Paul Goldsmith

Gutted to miss this :(
Oil pressure warning message last night on my Alfa 147, plenty of oil so hopefully just a sensor error (Alfa electrics!) rather than a pump failure. I didn't want to risk catastrophe on the long journey.

great day off
lovely to meet trevor and his wife again
fair few there but only 2 campers trevors and ours plus a lovely commer coach
lots of great things on display for commers
pity you all missed it!!!!!

daytona

Really good to see Richie and yourself today, Steve.
First time I've been to the Archive Centre and was very impressed, although nearly 7 hours in the saddle due to road closures and diversions made it rather tiring, but worthwhile non the less.
A lot of very favourable and positive comments about Jigley from the guys who run the archive, which was nice.

Paul Goldsmith

We should of got our heads together Paul! I WOULD OF LOVED TO GO .. I CANT AFFORD TO ATM.
A shame we didn't, would've been great to meet up with everybody and having seen the videos on FB for that sweet Commer Avenger coach and TS3 sound !

Typical, no sign of the oil pressure warning today but still getting it checked out rather than risk a bigger bill later !