Britstop

S0updragon

I imagine everyone knows about Britstop? I only found ou about it recently. If you don’t you join, for about £30ish, for the year (runs from feb to feb) and you get a sticker and book of all the places, pubs etc, that will let a campervan stay the night FOR FREE. I joined to see what places were local etc as they don’t publish a list of places. I anybody is toying with the idea but wanted to see local places the book has basic maps of north, south, east, west and a bit of Europe with dots on it I could take a pic ans stick it on here to give you a rough idea.
I think it’s a great idea if you wanted to break up a long trip or wanted to go somewhere and have a few drinks etc

Also been members for three years or more - not used it once but its a good backup I reckon and a nice way to find a good pub, in fact we have previously booked in a pubs with camping only to find a britstop sign there hah!

Colin which number as we love Lyme Regis - also went to a pub down the road from the site we went to in Wollacomb this year and found it to be great... and a britstop!!

Colin which number as we love Lyme Regis - also went to a pub down the road from the site we went to in Wollacomb this year and found it to be great... and a britstop!!

D27 near Axminster actually. Meal was good and parking OK but quite near the A35. Next door to a petrol station with toilets so that was an early morning bonus.

If you're having a meal out, you might as well get a nights stay thrown in! We always get favourable comments about the van too.

Back