Am considering selling my Firebird

booglissamo

I just don't have time for one, let alone two so may consider moving her on in favour of spending some urgent restoration money on my PB. No welding ever. Overdrive gearbox and pretty original interior. Sweet to drive so far as expected and went through MOT a couple off months back.... She's just starting to show a little body surface rust where you would expect to find it.... Trying to establish her worth to decide whether to keep her or let someone who doesn't perhaps run their own business; have her and make the best of her...

sorry all the pics not upright but hey..

Attachments

• 20190711_121641.jpg
    20190711_121641.jpg
    5.1 MB · Views: 87
  • 20190711_121650.jpg
    20190711_121650.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 83
  • 20190711_121622.jpg
    20190711_121622.jpg
    5.5 MB · Views: 81
  • 20190711_121659.jpg
    20190711_121659.jpg
    4.8 MB · Views: 78
Thanks. Yes I'm more into worrying about the one in my profile pic but going to have to send her away to be seen to. New in and out.. total update. Just need someone to do it aha.

Still not there with selling the other though .. it felt like pushing an old friend away when she had done nothing wrong when I posted this yesterday.

Sad day but if your other one gets the attention it deserves and the Bluebird goes to an enthusiastic family who will be able to create new memories it should ease the pain a bit. Lovely van, I can see you dilemer.
Good luck.

Well here's the thing .. I don't necessarily need to sell one to do up the other but it's a good excuse. In many respects I should sell the PB and be happy with the coachbuilt and tweak the mechanics a bit like with a six speed gearbox (someone on here fits) but again I have little time. Just putting feelers out there I guess.

Decisions decisions. Selling the coachbuilt would give you more money but then by the sounds of it you would have to spend time etc before you could use the Pb. But then which is more practical to you. Or use the coachbuilt and do up the Pb over the winter then use them both next year and see which one ticks more boxes for you. It’s a tough one so good luck :)

Decisions decisions. Selling the coachbuilt would give you more money but then by the sounds of it you would have to spend time etc before you could use the Pb. But then which is more practical to you. Or use the coachbuilt and do up the Pb over the winter then use them both next year and see which one ticks more boxes for you. It’s a tough one so good luck :)
Probably sound advice :)

Lol not sure about that but that’s what I’d consider as long as the sensible voices in my head weren’t drowned out

Back