1969 Dodge Front Bumper & Grille

CoupeDeGras

Hello

I’m looking for a front bumper for a 1969 Dodge / Commer Van, and also a front grille.

Does anyone have one or know where I can buy one?

Thanks ever so much

Jon

S0updragon

Hi and welcome. Have you tried Martin Maltas, commervanspares? He is retiring from the spares business but he makes panels etc still so he may have something kicking about and he is very helpful and knowledgeable (as are the other members on here).
Happy hunting

jimberlake

I have a number of a guy in Rotherham who defo had immaculate grill, lights surrounds etc. You would have to go round to get them and negotiate might have bumpers too.someone collected a load of bits from him recently but not sure if the grill was one of them. Let me know if want his number

CoupeDeGras

I have a number of a guy in Rotherham who defo had immaculate grill, lights surrounds etc. You would have to go round to get them and negotiate might have bumpers too.someone collected a load of bits from him recently but not sure if the grill was one of them. Let me know if want his number
That'd be fantastic, thanks!

CoupeDeGras

Hi and welcome. Have you tried Martin Maltas, commervanspares? He is retiring from the spares business but he makes panels etc still so he may have something kicking about and he is very helpful and knowledgeable (as are the other members on here).
Happy hunting
Thanks for the steer S0updragon; I've tapped him up and he's going to get back to me once he's had a root about!

CoupeDeGras

If Martin draws a blank, I've got a decent spare set of lower front grill plus the top and bottom surrounds (sadly not the corner brackets).
Hi Paul

Thanks, much appreciated.

Jimberlake very kindly gave me the number for Alan in Doncaster who seems to have a bit of a treasure trove of Dodge and Commer bits... I’ve bought a front bumper, a couple of front grilles, a dashboard, a pair of fold back wing mirror protectors and some door cards for a great price.

He’s going to see a Highwayman this week; apparently it’s been standing in a field for a while, but there might be some useful parts for someone? I’m hoping it’s got some wing mirrors I can use for mine.

She’s currently blue (far too blue!) so having her resprayed in Kansas Beige before she gets shipped from South AfricaE65F28BF-6C49-466A-B050-22546B4DA245.jpeg3B672EAB-BFE0-4E31-8160-436D91C9C178.jpeg85A5F924-23E6-4E61-8867-A57BA4267453.jpegB2DD8AE3-02F4-44D9-88B2-59716D9C5D51.jpeg04F5F78C-BDB6-496C-AB56-457E7AC64171.jpegCA76231F-3E0B-4676-955A-E7C30DE51C46.jpeg77DCAE6F-61F8-4576-9997-0C5EB26D6763.jpeg