Outdoor Van Cover

Duke

Does anybody know of an outdoor van cover to fit a Dormobile or if the VW ones would fit?
Unfortunately Duke doesn’t fit in our garage so looking for something to keep the worst of the weather off.
Cheers.

Thanks. I did a lazy search to start with. I then found a couple of similar threads and the stormforce looks the biz. Guess it’s one of them I need.

Have you got the space etc to build a carport? I built a timber “pergola” and put a tarp on it and marquee walls for bad winters. Don’t bother with walls anymore and it’s been so many years I can probably get away with a solid roof. Which is on the list. 955A7A6C-F986-4B9E-A13A-0456B135D3E5.jpeg

We don’t unfortunately. Modern house with a built in garage. Lucky to have a driveway.
I know covers have their disadvantage but better than nothing. Especially as the sunroof leaks currently.

Ah gutted and it is better than nothing. You could probably put a dehumidifier in it over winter as well to stop it going musty?

Unfortunately my Commer (Gertrude) has to live outside but I have a cover by Covercraft of Europe , seems to work well, also have some (3) dehumidifier packs that draw any dampness and can be re used after 10 minutes or so in the microwave !

Attachments

• IMG_5653.jpg
    IMG_5653.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 6
  • ZZcover up 10122020 a.jpg
    ZZcover up 10122020 a.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 6
  • ZZcover up 10122020 b.jpg
    ZZcover up 10122020 b.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 6
Back