14" hub caps

Jimmy van

Does anyone run on 14" rims as I have just bought a pair on the understanding that they were 15". Obviously they are to small and are now sat idle and I fear they are a tad to heavy for a Frisbee.

My pickup as 14" rims and i'm looking for 14" trims/embellisers. could be intrested in your rims if that what your talking about I,m in Exeter.

My pickup as 14" rims and i'm looking for 14" trims/embellisers. could be intrested in your rims if that what your talking about I,m in Exeter.
Basically they are the chrome hub caps that press over the 3 lugs on the steel wheel and cover up the wheel nuts and hub bearing. DSC_0013_1469654203377.JPG basically like the ones in the attached photo. Although they are 15"

Pretty sure the hub caps for the 14" and 15" rims are the same as when I swapped to 15's the caps of the old 14" rims fitted. The smaller diameter caps are probably for a car, I tried a new old stock set from an autojumble that looked exactly the same, but were in a British Leyland box, they were about 1/8" too small.
Best to measure between the lugs to make sure.

Pretty sure the hub caps for the 14" and 15" rims are the same as when I swapped to 15's the caps of the old 14" rims fitted. The smaller diameter caps are probably for a car, I tried a new old stock set from an autojumble that looked exactly the same, but were in a British Leyland box, they were about 1/8" too small.
Best to measure between the lugs to make sure.
Like a cob perhaps. That makes sense. I will try and measure them if I get a minute. They are close but not close enough

I've got a set of 4 14" baby moons for sale. £60 +p&p (roughly £12)

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1542534559840.jpg
    FB_IMG_1542534559840.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 15
Back