CVF Members map

About time I updated this, as I moved 4years ago. Now CO3, Lexden/Prettygate area of Colchester. Just off the A12.

Last edited:
Hi,
I'm in Port Macquarie, NSW Australia.
Half way between Sydney and Brisbane.
I have tea, i also have whitworth tools.

I'm up at Houghton Le spring, between Durham and Sunderland DH45FF with a working kettle and a good supply of biscuits..!

Just to say it again. If anyone needs a stop-off Bridgwater way, we have space, electric hook-up and a spare handy bathroom. It's a long way to Cornwall, so you may need a half way stop.

Just to say it again. If anyone needs a stop-off Bridgwater way, we have space, electric hook-up and a spare handy bathroom. It's a long way to Cornwall, so you may need a half way stop.
We are looking to move to your part of the world to be near our family and grandchildren at North Petherton. We are looking for a garden, garage and hopefully a house.

As discussed/suggested there is a map now showing the town; will members who wish to appear let me know in this thread, then people can bring cake, drink tea, find moral support when breaking down nearby, go view ebay items etc etc etc

https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1VEV2rZbcQ4ifSTe5rGno8eez3C4&ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&ll=52.20992092976226,-0.6924815625000065&spn=6.853247,19.753418&t=h&z=8

mybanner4a41eb1237a97.jpg
Happy to be in there. CF14.

We’ve moved from Baldock to Suffolk IP14 5SL if we can be updated?
Bernie and Heidi have already found us for tea and biscuits, if anyone else is passing, please drop in
And Baldock, which is soooo nice! But I guess the traffic must have been a continous headache... Suffolk sounds lovely though :)

It’s a long way from Norway but you are welcome! Baldock was fine but the plans for 4000 more houses with no infrastructure improvements and all those listed buildings was one of the reasons it was time for a change!

Reactions: Gub
Back