Tatton Park

Panky

admin 2.0
Staff member
August 17th and 18th 2013
Morning campers. We have managed to get an application for a Commervanfan stand at this the biggest classic car show in the North West of England. The entry form arrived this morning but we need a list of entrants details to secure the stand. Although it's months away we need details as soon as possible as space is tight at the show. We go every year with our local car club and the interest in Harvey is phenomenal, Bernie and Heidi will bear this out as we all have a busy weekend showing folk around our vans.
Plenty of other things going on at the show, autojumble, food outlets, beer tent and the house, deer park and grounds are magnificent if you fancy a quiet break from the hustle and bustle of the show.
Entry is free for the show vehicles and up to two occupants, any extra passengers will be charged at normal gate prices. Camping on the stand is free - there is also a campsite but there is a charge for this so best to stay together in our huddle. Your van doesn't have to be a camper either, the more variety the better.
Please let us know if you are interested (be it Saturday, Sunday or all weekend) and we can compile a list.
For those travelling long distance you can arrive on Friday and camp overnight - saves the rush on Saturday.

http://www.cheshireautopromotions.co.uk/vintage.php

http://www.tattonpark.org.uk/

bth_IMAG0017.jpg

Summer's Coming

We were talking about it at Ivinghoe and there seemed to be a bit of interest, Barb has done all the legwork so far:).
Looks like five vans so far but plenty room for more;)

bth_IMAG0017.jpg

Summer's Coming

I fancy this one;)

th_IMG00509-20110506-2033.jpg

th_icon_welder.gif

A commer with even bigger boost will be appering on a screen near you soon!

Excellent, if you could PM me with reg number and what days you will be attending I'll put you on the list:)

bth_IMAG0017.jpg

Summer's Coming

quote:
Originally posted by Panky

Excellent, if you could PM me with reg number and what days you will be attending I'll put you on the list:)

bth_IMAG0017.jpg

Summer's Coming

Let me speak to the boss make sure im not double booked:D

th_IMG00509-20110506-2033.jpg

th_icon_welder.gif

A commer with even bigger boost will be appering on a screen near you soon!

Bump. We have possibly seven vans but we would like a dozen if possible. It's a great show - well worth the trip:)
Would like to get the form off within the next few days to ensure a plot.

bth_IMAG0017.jpg

Summer's Coming

quote:
Originally posted by Panky

Erm.............yes:D

What do you mean Erm [?]

....it should have been

......of course ;)

bth_IMAG0017.jpg

Summer's Coming

Gladys :)

100_1472-1.jpg

Panky- Thanks for the organisation and the PM to Hazel and Matt- they have holidays booked which is a pity - I'm up for it though! Please book me a place for Clarabel OYA 592L (all weekend) if I'm not too late letting you know! Mike

Would love to make the nos. up but will be somewhere HOT & Sunny instead.......:I[8D][8D]

th_Tigger002.jpg
''COMMER'EnSayThat''

quote:
Originally posted by Enigma

Would love to make the nos. up but will be somewhere HOT & Sunny instead.......:I[8D][8D]

th_Tigger002.jpg
''COMMER'EnSayThat''

Colin there is no where hotter then the biggest classic car show in the North West:D:D

Gladys & Bernie
IMAG0064.jpg

Yeah, remember the Jubilee weekend last year - it was sweltering:I

bth_IMAG0017.jpg

Summer's Coming

:( Hmmm forgot about that one :D This year we will order the sun early and we will need planty of these[8D] [8D]

Gladys & Bernie
IMAG0064.jpg

Back