Tatton Park 2017

Discussion in 'Meets and Shows' started by Panky, Jan 8, 2017.

1. booglissamo

booglissamo Member

It's my son's birthday ... I may be a last minute thing....

2. Panky

Panky Administrator Staff Member

Bring him along for a special birthday treat:)
    Please PM me you details, van model and registration number and you address to send the ticket please. I'll need them soon as we have to provide details of all the vans to the show organisers well in advance.
    Cheers.

3. booglissamo

booglissamo Member

Well if I say yes and it all goes pear shaped will I be Black-Balled? I think it should be fine and yes maybe it can be a boy's outing :)
    I'll probably bring the Bluebird which is reg. no. GJS 678F and my address is Jeremy Catling

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2017
  4. Panky

That's great - if you dont come you will be banished to forever wander alone in a field full of VW's..........with warm beer:eek:
    Alternatively you would have to promise to come to another meet - and bring cold beer:)
    I've edited your post to remove your address, after copying it. not a good idea to post it on an open forum;)

PaulJL likes this.
  5. booglissamo

booglissamo Member

Yeah I sort of thought that re: address so used one of my business addresses. ....no fair VW threat... and ewww warm beer ... yep I have a fridge and she works ... which is useful to save me using the headlights all the time o_O

6. Panky

I hope it's a BIG fridge;)

PaulJL likes this.
  7. PaulJL

PaulJL Well-Known Member

Mine isn't going to be ready :(

8. booglissamo

booglissamo Member

Big fridge? This is a Commer not Hymer!:eek: