Tatton Park 2015

And Steve Williams had a Cob on because his Camper wasn't ready;)

20150822_201527.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Wayne knew how to party:D

It was actually a double wedding as the long standing relationship between Harvey and Gladys has finally been made official, they are an item at last:)

Thanks so much to everyone who came and commiserations to those who couldn't make it - especially new Commerade Ivan in the I-van who has just spent 3 years restoring and fitting out his van only to be thwarted at the last minute by intermittent conking out problems:( hopefully you will get it sorted soon.

Fantastic Photos Mr Panky

I hope you are keeping up with the pain killers and continue to do so tomorrow..

Another Brilliant weekend as usual Great Commers Great Weather and Great Company.
Bodgit and Scarper Motors was Brilliant the Wedding Cake looked Scrummy and the Button Holes Smelt delicious.

Thanks everybody for coming and making another Fantastic Commer weekend

GREAT DAY ON SATURDAY,WEATHER FORECAST COMPLETELY WRONG AGAIN!!!
THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR THERE HARD WORK AND FOR TURNING UP ESPECIALLY HEIDI FOR KEEPING ME SUPPLIED WITH TEA
WENT TO THE CHARITY SHOW ON SUNDAY WITH JON AND LAURA,LOADS OF ATTENTION YET AGAIN.PARKED NEXT TO A FULLY RSTORED DARKSIDER WHO HAD ZERO INTEREST FROM ANYONE
AND YES PANKY WE TOOK THE BLUEBIRD ON ITS FIRST RUN FOR YEARS AND PERFORMED FAULTLESSLY SO A BIG THANK YOU TO SUPERJONS AUTOS AND RICHIE FOR GETTING THE OLDGIRL UP AND RUNNING AFTER YEARS OFF THE ROAD

Great to see all the pics thank you! sorry we could not be there ( my Dad is now out of hospital & settling in to a nursing care home after a a very bumpy few weeks)

Congratulations on all of the hard work to make this a success-Well done on the Trophy!

Clarabel is just back from a trouble free week in the Lakes Hazel Matt Thomas and Evie took the first shift- I turned up with Princess the dog half way through the week when the others returned to work (with the dog). Apart from a rather uncomfortable night on the floor of the awning a good time was had by all in glorious daytime weather- the nights were wild- Matt reinforced the awning with the wind break and beer cans (don't ask-I just wish he had taken a photo!) Hope to see you again soon - Mike / Clarabel and Co .

Full beer cans are very efficient at keeping an awning weighted down, trouble is I usually only have empties:rolleyes:
By the way Mike the jam was top notch, delicious:)

Back