My project vans

Colin Stewart

Where to start? first van I bought was ex post bus just under four years agoIMG-20140818-00057.jpg Over two year working on it to get it back on the road. Travelled to the Moffat car show where I met up with some of the forum members :) had a great day out as all the members were so friendly. The bug had bitten and the hunt for my next Commer was on . Bought my next van from eBay. Cost more to ship up the road than I paid for the vanColins Pictures 027.JPGWe then past the van on the motorway as we were going to Commerfest. The four Franks had the best time ever. Did not stop at that. Bought my next van from Sid off the forum.Commer Van[1].jpg
Have now bought my next van. Well pickup that I have still to collect from down south.

Attachments

• Colins Pictures 434.jpg
    Colins Pictures 434.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 18
  • thR34ELM4G.jpg
    thR34ELM4G.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 18
  • DSC_0059 copy.jpg
    DSC_0059 copy.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 20
  • Commer Van Back[1].jpg
    Commer Van Back[1].jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Very nice collection Collin, cant wait to see the finished products, if you pull your finger out, you could come in the coach built to Moffat.:D

Ah, I was at Steve and Richard's place last week and it was mentioned that both pick-ups had been sold since my last visit.

Thank you. I am only the new caretaker
of these vans. Can't wait to get the pickup up the road.Paint offimage.jpeg Paint onimage.jpeg
Helps when you manage a blasting and painting company :):):):)

Well done Colin, that's a fine collection of vans you've got. Are you ready to challenge Martin? Or will that be it for now?

Is that bagpipes I hear, nope it'd the sound of the Scottish Hoover cranking up:D

Back