Problems logging on

Hi all

There are quite a few folks talking on the book of faces saying that they can't manage to get on the forum, doesn't seem to make a difference whether they click a link or manually type the address in..... was just wondering if it could be anything to do with this site or not?

17903406_10154607792268691_6655450750854523718_n.jpg

All is good thanks:)
Just followed the link you posted and it worked fine right through to the forum page, must be their operating system - or a bug on their device.

Mine is the same. I have to turn off WiFi and then request access the site on 4g otherwise I can't get it on any device

That's the page I get when I try to login from any of my Apple devices - even after deleting cookies/ cache.
I can only get here from my work pc - which, I don't think I'm going to complain about really...

I can only think there must be some DNS (on some providers, hence why wifi and 4g are different responses) that have not updated, but its been years

Hi all

There are quite a few folks talking on the book of faces saying that they can't manage to get on the forum, doesn't seem to make a difference whether they click a link or manually type the address in..... was just wondering if it could be anything to do with this site or not?

I'm same on wifi and have been for years on apple devices and windows phone, but works fine on PC, I'm with Sky broadband. On very rare occasions it has worked but not for a long time. It seems like dns but as it works on PC it throws the argument a bit. Very weird

Last edited:
Well explains my problems perhaps? Or I am just useless.....Lots of progress on my van but still lose to do eek.....

Back