Parts for the Ambulance needed

Gavin Clarke

need to find some bit list so far is
Propshaft
engine (compete if possible)
drivers door handle with key
ingnition switch and key

sure there will be more but there the main things

I have a prop, gearbox and engine going. The engine needs a rebuild though, it had a new crank, shells, oil pump. Etc etc last year but the big ends went again.

Hi what sort of money are you looking for was hoping for an engine that didnt need rebuilding but depending on parts costs it could be an option..
Thanks Gavin

Come n get it, £50 for engine or 120 for engine, box, prop and clutch
Like I say it needs stripping and the block galleries cleaning. The crank was near enough brand new, fitted with new shells, big end shells, new oil pump, oil pressure relief valve etc etc. The block has a oil gallery that is restricted hence the reason it needs cleaning. All the bores and top end are all good.

Pontefract west yorks.....about 20 miles south of martin maltas

That could be a problem lol I am in South Wales so about 230 miles away would you be able to put it all on a pallet so I could arrange for it to be collect by a courier
Gavin

I'm sure it wouldn't be a problem, I just need to find a pallet. Are you needing anything else like a starter motor etc

I'm sure it wouldn't be a problem, I just need to find a pallet. Are you needing anything else like a starter motor etc

Yes probably the ambulance has been off the rd for a long time so all that sort of stuff will need rebuilding or replacing i would guess, what other spare have you got going
Thanks Gavin

I still have the gearbox bellhousing so dont worry. I've sold the back axle though.
I'm converting my van to run a rover P5 back end with a 3 speed auto and a tuned 6.6 Ford V8

I still have the gearbox bellhousing so dont worry. I've sold the back axle though.
I'm converting my van to run a rover P5 back end with a 3 speed auto and a tuned 6.6 Ford V8

That's going to get down the rd nice.
All the engine bits gearbox and prop shaft can really see what else is there that I might need
Gavin

I've got the starter, alternator(needs new rectifier) gear selector shaft and gear stick. Clutch master cyl,pipe and slave and pedal assy, radiator and cowl and a few more bits I cant remember

I've got the starter, alternator(needs new rectifier) gear selector shaft and gear stick. Clutch master cyl,pipe and slave and pedal assy, radiator and cowl and a few more bits I cant remember

I imagine i will need all of that, if it can all go on a pallet i can get it collected just let me know everything you have got and the price
Thanks Gavin

Back