West Oz

Goanna headland

Gyday,found this old girl in Western Australia & had it transported back to QUEENSLAND......I don't know much about them,but I absolutely love it & intend on bringing it back to its former glory..............(sorry,having trouble getting a photo up )

Last edited:
Hi and welcome to the Madhouse:D Hopefully you can get some pics on soon and we can all see what you've let yourself in for;) If you are still struggling to upload send them to me and I'll sort it out for you.

It's a real beaut, only in Australia can you find something like this:cool:

Series IIA FC Bluebird which makes around '62 or '63:)

IMG_2469.JPG

IMG_2475.JPG

IMG_2476.JPG

IMG_2465.JPG

IMG_2459.JPG

Great potential:) with fantastic space to work with. They do seem to keep turning up in Australia:rolleyes:. Oh for that climate.................

Thanks Everyone for the helpful info & thanks john for putting the photos up for me....I'll keep you guys posted on my progress with THE BLUEBIRD,but I don't think I'll be breaking any records with the Resto .....Thanks again,Kim

PS......The Bluebird,didn't come with any front seats.So I sorced a pair out,from a 68 model.just wondering if these will fit ok & if there is much different between them & the earlier model seats......cheers

They should fit OK, not sure when the change over happened but earlier ones had a different, more rounded, shape.

Kim's done it again and bought another van - this time for his mate. Wish I had friends like that:(;)

Here it is complete with Aussie patina:cool:

IMG_2517.PNG

IMG_2518.PNG

IMG_2519.PNG

IMG_2520.PNG

IMG_2521.PNG

Back